Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Class of 2009




It's hard to believe I've been at this for 10 years already. I love graduation, no matter how much a kid may have ticked you off, you're still proud to see them in a cap and gown. Some were real characters that you'll never forget and others were dear friends that you'll stay in touch with for years to come. Sometimes I still feel like a new kid on the job then I realize that some of my first students are doctors, parents, starring on stage across the country, fellow teachers, even a member of the Blue Man Group. You're sad to see them go, just like puppies, you gotten attached to them in 4 years but it's exciting to see what will happen to them once they leave.

The class of '09 may have had some issues accomplishing things as a group but as individuals they were memorable. Some of those characters I'm really going to miss as they made each day a lot more colorful. Foxy, Danny-SUH!, Whitney, Thom, Taylor-you ran the school more than you realize-you'll make a great principal someday, The Breakfast Bitches - my morning cup of coffee won't be the same without your witty comments, you're both true divas, Dr. Party, Jarod & Kenny-my class will be less brown without you, so will the drumline! Sarah - remember that true beauty comes from within and you've got more that most girls will ever have. Stay in touch all of you, I can't wait to see where you go.

It's been a memorable 4 years Class of 2009 - Good Luck and Godspeed!


The Divas




You'll see him on stage somewhere, trust me!

"Principal" Taylor


If these two don't get a morning talk show, the world will be missing out.









1 comment:

Sarah said...

such nice things to say about your students, i'm sure you're the favorite teacher. the one they grouch about all year long about rules and how strict you are but think, in the end, 'she taught me a whole bunch about life'.

graduates are getting so young looking...does that mean we're getting old looking? i hope not.