Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day


M and Z on Easter 2010.
Flashback 1 and almost 4 years ago...


Happy Mommy's Day to all you moms out there. Can you guess which baby is which? I even had them in the exact same room so you can't tell that way either. It's funny how much they looked alike at birth but look so different now. Man how time flies. Today was a good balance of spending time with them and getting to relax. Mark tried to let me sleep in, Z had other ideas. I didn't have to cook all day and the weather was nice. Today was a nice reminder of how great our own moms are and how much being a mom means to me. It's a job I wasn't sure I'd ever have, the hardest one I will ever do and by far the most rewarding. Lucky for me I had a great example to follow!
I've been a total slacker on posting lately. Sorry about that. This time of year is crazy. Only 5 weeks left of school. AP test is over but we have all the end of the year hoopla to do yet, prom, honors nights, graduation. Z started soccer once a week and we are in the throes of getting our house sized up for remodeling. Somewhere in there we eat and sleep. Sunny days of sitting on the beach and camping up north await though! Check back, I will post more often. Even though I'm a slacker, the kids keep growing.











2 comments:

Liz said...

You should come up this summer!

Pat said...

Thank you for the compliment (teary)! You are a great Mom, love you!

Mom