Grand Marshall - Mrs. Cotcher. She retired last year but we weren't ready to let her go, she is an amazing teacher!
I love the Trojan Marching Band! No offense to the football team intended, but the crowds at the game are largely there for the band, they rock!
Your's truly taking one in the face for the interclass games. We teachers took second in this game - stick cheese balls to the whipped cream on your face. I had flies circling my head by the end though!Back to work on Halloween costumes. I will post pictures as soon as I can! First round of trick or treating is this weekend at Sleepy Hollow State Park. Z is The Man in the Yellow Hat and M is Curious George. George we bought but I'm acutally making Z's costume. So far, I'm quite proud of me especially since I sew very little!
1 comment:
Looks like a lot of fun. Well, except for the whip cream and cheese balls part.
Post a Comment