
Tuesday night, we go for ice cream. Z of course gets Superman. Two days later, "Mama! I poop Superman!" I admit, I was impressed that all three colors were still visible...
Yesterday, trying for a nap, I told him that if he slept, his superpowers would be recharged. ( I was desperate). "I have pooper powers?"
He thought about it for awhile - "Pooper powers like Superman? I poop Superman!" There's a circle of life lesson in there somewhere I bet...
Today, looking at a collage of pictures on the wall, he saw a picture of me at about 7 months old being held by my grandpa. "Oh no, that monster is holding a baby!" If you didn't know my Grandpa Steele, he was a big, bald man with no teeth and big Marine Corps tattoos on his arms. He was far from a monster but looked gruff. When I explained that the baby was me and that the monster was my papa, papa's daddy, he just stared at me and said "No mama! That's M!"
And what did he want for dinner tonight? "Scoopagetti and baseballs"
No comments:
Post a Comment